The bulletin is published on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month. In the event of any serious developments (e.g. a war or major political crisis), we may publish special reports. No bulletins are issued in August.
There are several ways to purchase bulletins:
- Annual subscription. This is available to anyone. Purchasing a year’s subscription for €1,200 gives you access to 22 bulletins as soon as they are issued (subscribers receive an email notification when a new bulletin is ready to be downloaded from our website). With this type of subscription, you also benefit from substantially lower prices for bulletins from our archive (€50 per bulletin).
- Return subscription. This is available to existing subscribers who wish to renew their subscription for another year. The cost is the same as a standard annual subscription (€1,200), but if you renew your subscription immediately after it lapses, we will also give you free, permanent access to our entire archive. If you would like to take up this option, but require time to arrange payment, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Thematic Archive Package. After four years of Politik bulletins, we are happy to provide thematic packages of analyses from our archive. If you are interested in a specific topic, such as elections, geopolitics, energy policy, or something else, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to supply you with bulletins from our archive. Pricing will be considered for each individual order.
For more information, please see our Q&A section.
*The price of 1200 excludes VAT.
VAT (20%) applies if you are
– a private purchaser residing in a EU member country.
– a company, registered in France, subjected to VAT. In this case you can claim a refund of paid VAT.
If you are a company resided in EU member, excluding France, VAT does not apply. Customer must account for the tax (reverse-charge mechanism) and provide us with a VAT number during the payment.
VAT does not apply if you are a company or private subscriber outside of the European Union.