We would like to present to you the next issue of the Bulletin #14 (15) 2018 «REALITY OF RUSSIAN POLITICS».
Table of contents
- The Russian Government versus Oil Companies: the growing influence of Dmitry Kozak and the uncertain future of Russia’s oil industry.
- United Aircraft Corporation to Be Merged into Rostec: Sergey Chemezov’s portfolio continues to expand.
- Yandex at Risk of “Neutralization”: the internet giant’s autonomy is in question and unlikely to be preserved through feeble protective measures.
- New Presidential Envoy to Northwestern Federal District Appointed: meanwhile, the Prosecutor-General loses his deputies.
- New Zabaykalsky Krai Governor Appointed: a technocrat from Yury Trutnev’s camp hopes to save the province by merging it with the Far Eastern Federal District and its financial flows.
- Growing Internal Discussion of Putin-Trump Dialogue: should Vladimir Putin take a pause, and is he really looking to extend the New START treaty?
- A Komsomol for modern Russia: a new political demand?
- For Russians, well-being is becoming more important than greatness.
- New loans to cover old debts: new data on Russians’ loans.
- The end of conservative mobilization: why the Kremlin lost interest in Unity Day.
The next bulletin will be issued on November 27.