Part I – General Conditions of Sale (hereinafter GTC) and
Reference texts – Commercial Code: Articles L. 441-1 to L. 441-9 (GTC).
Article L. 122-5 paragraph 2 of the Intellectual Property Code
- Article 1: Presentation
- Article 2: Acceptance of conditions
- Article 3: Characteristics of services offered on the site
- Article 4: Order
- Article 5: Price of services available on the site
- Article 6: Payment
- Article 7: Termination
- Article 8: Intellectual Property
- Article 9: Responsibility of R.Politik
- Article 10: Protection of personal data
- Article 11: Commitment and responsibilities of the customer
- Article 12: Litigation, applicable law and jurisdiction
- Article 13: Modification of the general conditions of sale and use
Article 1: Presentation
- The site https://rpolitik.com is owned and managed by R.Politik, simplified limited company with a sole shareholder (hereinafter R.Politik), whose SIRET number is 92075359700011 and the editorial manager, Mrs. Tatiana Stanovaya residing at 19 ter avenue de la terrasse, 91260 Juvisy-sur-Orge, France, offers on its website https://rpolitik.com, a subscription and subscription service to its bulletins in English.
- This service is governed by these general conditions of sale (hereinafter referred to as the GTC), and general conditions of use (hereinafter UGC) to the exclusion of any other document or condition.
- Any consultation of the site, any account creation, any newsletter subscribing and any subscription or renewal subscribed from the site implies full and unreserved acceptance of the user to these Terms.
- R.Politik reserves the right to modify the GTC and UGC at any time. The new versions will be, if necessary, made known to the customer by online modification and will be applicable only to sales made after the modification.
- The current English French of GTC and UGC are accessible at any time on the site.
Article 2: Acceptance of conditions
- These GTC and UGC govern the contractual relationship between R.Politik and the customer, both parties accepting them without reservation. This UGC also applies to internet visitors of R.Politik website and /or R.Politik newsletters followers who have never purchased any product or service from R.Politik.
- Any contrary condition not accepted by R.Politik is unenforceable.
- The fact that Mrs. Tatiana Stanovaya does not avail herself of one of the present GTC does not amount to a waiver by the GTC to take advantage of it later.
- The customer acknowledges having read, at the time of placing the order, the conditions of sale stated via the link https://www.rpolitik.com/conditions-generales-dutilisation-et-de-vente/ and expressly declares to accept them without reservation.
- The www.rpolitik.com site is reserved for legal or natural major persons, legally capable of contracting.
Article 3: Characteristics of services offered on the site
- The service is offered for a fixed period of one year or via one-off purchase option.
- The essential features of the service and subscription are available on the website and are indicated in the product sheet of each service available on R.Politik.
- The return subscription is available to existing subscribers who wish to renew their subscription for another year. If the subscriber renews his subscription immediately after it lapses, R.Politik will also give him free, permanent access to the entire archive.
Article 4: Order
- The order is made online by entering the data requested on the site.
- To order the customer must have an electronic mailbox sending and receiving in good working order.
- The validation by the customer of his order implies acceptance of these terms and conditions, fully and without reservation.
- To validate his order, the customer must check the box “I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions”.
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use is a prerequisite for the creation of a user account and / or the subscription of services offered.
- An acknowledgment of receipt will be sent back to the e-mail address provided in the order form. This acknowledgment of receipt implies acceptance of the order and validates the transaction, subject to the agreement of the bank payment center concerned. In case of refusal of this center, the order will be automatically canceled.
This electronic acknowledgment reminds the customer:
- The identity of the supplier,
- The essential characteristics of the service ordered,
- The price, including any VAT payable on each due date and the payment terms.
7. The customer acknowledges that the data recorded on R.Politik constitute the proof of the transaction (type of service and date) and the data recorded by the payment system described below, the proof of the financial transaction.
8. R.Politik reserves the right to refuse any order from a customer who has been suspended or closed.
Article 5: Price of services available on the site
- The prices of the services offered on R.Politik are indicated in euros. All orders, whatever their origin, are payable in euros.
- Prices and terms of payment are those indicated on R.Politik at the time the user subscribes or re-subscribes.
- R.Politik reserves the right to change her prices at any time. The services are invoiced on the basis of the rates in force at the time of the registration of the order.
- In case of order from a country other than France, the customer is the importer of the goods and services ordered. If any customs duties or other local taxes or import duties or state taxes are likely to be payable upon entry into the territory concerned, these sums are the responsibility of the customer and are his sole responsibility, both in terms of declarations than payments to the authorities and / or competent bodies of his country.
Article 6: Payment
- The service (opening of the personal account and communication of the passwords) is acquired at the validation of the payment by R.Politik or his service provider. In case of non-payment, the service is interrupted immediately.
- Payment can be made by credit card, Paypal or bank transfer.
- The 12 months subscription is immediate after the payment by credit card or activated in 3 (three) working days after receipt of payment by R.Politik in case of payment by bank transfer. In case of one-off purchase, the access to the selected bulletin(s) is immediate after the payment by credit card or Paypal or is activated in 3 (three) working days after receipt of payment by R.Politik in case of payment by bank transfer.
- In accordance with Articles L. 221-18 and following of the Consumer Code, you have a right of withdrawal which authorizes you to cancel your order placed on the Internet for 12 months subscription, within 14 (fourteen) clear days, from receiving the first issue of the journal. If this period normally expires on a Saturday, Sunday or a holiday, it is extended until the next business day.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to one-off purchase option.
- Cancellation of an order will result in cancellation of the subscription.
- In case of withdrawal, you will be refunded only by transfer to your bank account within 30 (thirty) days or less from the date you notify R.Politik of your decision to retract. In the absence of transmission of your Basic Bank Account Number (RIB in France), R.Politik will not proceed to refund.
- To cancel your order, please contact R.Politik at email@example.com.
- In order to benefit of return subscription offer (presented in the Article 3 above) the payment should be received by R.Politik in 14 (fourteen) days after the end of the previous subscription if other option has not been agreed between R.Politik and the customer.
Article 7: Termination
- R.Politik reserves the right to suspend or close the user account without notice in case of dissemination by the customer of content in violation of French law, violation of R.Politik intellectual property rights, irregular use of space as provided in Article 11 hereof, misappropriation of editorial content acquired on R.Politik or irregular payment.
- The user can delete his account on simple request using the contact form.
Article 8: Intellectual property
The R.Politik website, bulletins and newsletters are R.Politik’s exclusive intellectual property protected notably by copyright law.
In accordance with the provisions of Article L. 122-5 paragraph 2 of the French Intellectual Property Code, are allowed only copies or reproductions strictly reserved for the private use of the copier and not intended for collective and or mercantile use.
- Customers (natural or legal persons) have only a simple right of access to the database for viewing data and do not become the owner of content with only rights to consult and to use for personal use.
- When the customer is a legal person (company or institution) it must ensure that only the persons who are members or employees of the said institution or company have access to the bulletins. It is strictly forbidden to communicate access codes, copies of the bulletins or the parts of bulletins to other companies or institutions or members or employees of thereof. Each company or legal entity should have a separate subscription via a separate account.
- When the customer is a library or research institution it is possible to arrange an “institutional subscription” meaning the bulletins can be accessed by every member or student or employee at the said library or research institution via one or several fixed IP addresses but for a personal use only. It is strictly forbidden to communicate access codes, copies of the bulletins or the parts of bulletins to the persons outside of such institution.
- If R.Politik becomes aware of an infringement of its intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, the use of the same account and subscription by several separate legal entities, the use of R.Politik account by an unauthorized person, communication of bulletins or the parts of bulletins to third persons or entities in violation of the present article, R.Politik may terminate the infringer’s subscription without refund.
- R.Politik is trademark owned by Mrs. Tatiana Stanovaya. It is forbidden to use or reproduce this trademark alone or combined with other elements, without prior and written consent of Mrs. Tatiana Stanovaya.
- The published information exchanged between the customer and R.Politik, via the functions of the R.Politik website, or by R.Politik to its e-mail address have the value of evidence in case of dispute.
Article 9: Responsibility of R.Politik
- R.Politik can not be held responsible for any non-performance of her obligations, including permanent interruption of publication of the bulletins, which would be due to a case of her health problems or force majeure, including but not limited to cases of war, riot, insurrection, shortage, fire earthquake, storm, flood, sabotage, strikes, lockouts, disruption of communications or telecommunications, network failures, coding errors electronic files, software limitations or inability to obtain telecommunications services or government measures … No refund is possible in this case.
- R.Politik can not guarantee the continuity of access to her site and to the user’s personal space. Therefore, the responsibility of R.Politik can not be engaged because of the inconveniences or damages inherent to the use of the Internet network, in particular in the event of a break in service, external intrusion, computer viruses, fraudulent use or any other external event likely to occur in the customer’s space.
- R.Politik does not guarantee the quality or the content of the data provided on the site. R.Politik reserves the right to retroactively modify the content of the bulletins.
- R.Politik reserves the right to publish any part of the bulletin or the entire bulletin via any medium including but not limited to: any website or in any magazine or newspaper or book.
- In the event of delivery of the service in a country other than France, the responsibility of R.Politik can not be engaged in case of non-compliance with the regulations of the foreign country where the service or the product is delivered. Delivery of the service is under the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Photographs and texts reproduced on R.Politik and illustrating the services presented are not contractual. Consequently, the responsibility of R.Politik can not be engaged on the differences which could be noticed.
- Hypertext links on the site may link to other sites outside R.Politik. R.Politik disclaims all liability in case the content of these sites violates the legal and regulatory provisions in force, which is here accepted by the customer.
- In the event that R.Politik were sentenced as a consequence of the use of R.Politik, it is expressly agreed and accepted that her liability will be limited, by mutual agreement, to a maximum of three months’ service.
Article 10: Protection of personal data
Article 11: Commitment and responsibilities of the customer
- The customer is presumed to take appropriate security measures so that his access codes are not accessible to anyone other than himself.
- In any case, the purchases and uses made through these codes are presumed made by the customer.
- In the event of loss or theft, the customer must immediately notify R.Politik, via the contact information at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The customer remains responsible for any fraudulent use of his access until he has notified R.Politik of the loss or theft of his codes.
- The customer is responsible for his computer hardware, his data and software tools, his connection to the Internet, which allow him to access and enjoy the database provided by R.Politik.
- R.Politik is not responsible for what the customer can do with the services that R.Politik allows him to use.
- As the person responsible for his interventions and writings, the customer is subject to the laws and regulations in force for the dissemination of information. R.Politik reserves the right, on her own initiative, and without notice, to suspend or close the customer’s space, if said contents and information presented a risk of violation of the laws and regulations in force or if they contained insults or threats. A contact function on the site allows customers to report to R.Politik content that seems contentious. R.Politik can not be held responsible for the time required to practice any moderation of content or information published.
- The customer agrees to comply with all laws in force in France. Within the framework of the necessities of the service and in the strict respect of the legal provisions of the French law, the customer authorizes R.Politik to be able to identify it and to communicate this information in case of requisition of the authorities.
Article 12: Litigation, Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- The present general conditions as well as all the consequences of the use of R.Politik and the rights and obligations which result from it will be governed and interpreted according to the French law.
- Any dispute relating to the conclusion, the interpretation, the execution of the present general conditions will be subject to the competence of the competent French courts.
Article 13: Modification of the general conditions of sale and use
- R.Politik reserves the right to adapt or modify at any time these terms and conditions of sale and use. The new general conditions of sale and use will be brought to the attention of the customer by modification online and will be applicable from the first day of the month following their online publication on the site.
- The General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use may be modified, and visitors are invited to consult them regularly and to print them.
Article 14: Complaints and mediation
- For any information, it is possible to contact R.Politik:
- By mail at the following address: 19 ter avenue de la terrasse, 91260 Juvisy-sur-Orge, France
- By telephone: +33 (0) 6.50.69.00.92
- By e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Part II – Cookies
• Article 1: Definition
• Article 2: Acceptance of cookies
• Article 3: Purpose of cookies
Article 1: Definition
- A “cookie” is a collection of information, usually small in size and identified by a name, that can be passed to your browser by a website you are connecting to. Your web browser will keep it for a period of time, and return it to the web server each time you reconnect to it. Cookies have many uses: they can be used to memorize your customer ID with a merchant site, the current content of your shopping cart, etc.
Article 2: Acceptance of cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies are exempt from the consent requirement by French law.
Article 3: Purpose of cookies
Cookies may be stored in your browser. R.Politik uses strictly necessary cookies for different purposes, for example:Use of the site: use of log in, use of shopping cart, cybersecurity protection.
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data
• Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 on Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties
- Article 1: Data collection
- Article 2: Data relating to minors
- Article 3: Exclusion of any sensitive data
- Article 4: Purposes of treatment
- Article 5: Retention period of data
- Article 6: Data transfer
- Article 7: Your rights
- Article 8: The exercise of your rights
- Article 9: Customer Engagement
Article 1: Data collection
- R.Politik may collect directly from you personal data. In accordance with the principle of minimization, R.Politik collects only the data necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- R.Politik, a simplified limited company with a sole shareholder, whose SIRET number is 92075359700011 established 19 ter avenue de la terrasse, 91260 Juvisy-sur-Orge, France, acts as data controller responsible for the processing of personal data.
- The different categories of data collected during your subscription and in connection with your use of R.Politik’s services are as follows:
- Identification data (in particular surname, first name, customer number)
- Contact data (in particular postal and/or electronic address)
- Connection data (including your computer’s IP address, connection and usage logs)
- Financial data (average and historical payments)
- Commercial data (list of products and services you benefit from)
Article 2: Data relating to minors
- The products and services presented on R.Politik website are reserved only for adults who are able to subscribe to contractual obligations.
Article 3: Exclusion of any sensitive data
- R.Politik does not collect any sensitive data about you.
- The following are considered sensitive data:
- racial or ethnic origin,
- Political opinions,
- religious or philosophical beliefs,
- Joining a union,
- data related to health or sexual orientation.
3. If any such information was in any way communicated to the R.Politik, it will be deleted.
Article 4: Purposes of treatment
- Your personal data are collected and processed solely on the basis of the legal basis provided by the regulations.
- In the performance of a contract:
- Customer account management,
- Identification and authentication of the customer or user,
- Communications with the customer (technical and commercial assistance),
- Management of pre-litigation, litigation and non-payment,
- Management of rights and requests for the exercise of the rights of persons,
- Supply and operation of services.
3. For purposes of legitimate interest:
- Fight against fraud and the prevention of unpaid debts,
- To ensure compliance with R.Politik’s legal and regulatory obligations as defined by the legislation in force,
- To defend R.Politik’s interests in case of a dispute or litigation,
- To manage cybersecurity.
4. On the basis of your consent:
- To send you R.Politik newsletters,
- To manage your queries.
Article 5: Retention period of data
- The data are only kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above or to enable R.Politik to meet his legal obligations.
- Personal data used is retained for five (5) years from the end of the business relationship. Then, the personal data can be archived during five (5) additional years if such archiving is required by legal obligations. After this period the personal data will be deleted.
- Personal data of users who created an account on R.Politik website but have never bought any R.Politik service or product is retained for three (3) years from the creation of account. After this period the personal data will be deleted.
Article 6: Data transfer
- Your personal data may be processed by authorized personnel, partners or service providers of R.Politik (Gandi for web and e-mail hosting, Revolut for payments, Mailchimp for e-mail services). The use of these partners or service providers is necessary for the good performance of the contract between you and R.Politik.
- If these recipients are required to process your data outside the European Union, transfers will be made in compliance with the UE Regulations regarding personal data protection.
Article 7: Your rights
- You can ask at any time, under the conditions set by the Regulations:
- Access to your personal data,
- Their correction,
- Their erasure (insofar as this does not prevent the good execution of the contract or the respect of the legal obligations of R.Politik),
- The limitation of one or more specific data processing concerning you, under the conditions provided by the regulations,
- The modification or withdrawal, at any time, of the consents you have granted R.Politik for the processing of your personal data,
- Opposition to a processing of your personal data,
- The right to portability (to obtain your personal data and transmit those data to another controller).
2. Your personal data may be retained or deleted after your death in accordance with the Regulations. You have the right to instruct R.Politik to communicate this data to a third party that you have previously designated.
Article 8: The exercise of your rights
1. You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
2. an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
3. a mail to R.Politik, 19 ter avenue de la terrasse, 91260 Juvisy-sur-Orge, France.
4. The request must be accompanied by a valid proof of identity.
5. R.Politik undertakes to send you a reply within a maximum period of 1 (one) month from the date of exercise of your right.
6. If you are not satisfied with your exchange with R.Politik, you have the possibility to enter the National Commission of Computing and Freedoms (CNIL) https://www.cnil.fr/ at the following address:
3 place Fontenoy
75334 Paris CEDEX 07
7. In order to withdraw your consent to receive R.Politik newsletters, you should click on the hyperlink « unsubscribe » provided for this purpose in each email R.Politik sends you.
Article 9: Customer Engagement
- The information you transmit to R.Politik must be accurate and up-to-date and you must inform R.Politik, without delay, of any significant changes affecting you.