1,200.00 € / year
Why subscribe to R.Politik?
R.Politik has two advantages: exclusivity and objectivity.
- R.Politik relies on exclusive information, based on three sources:
- Open sources. After perusing the Russian media, we select the important nuances hard to see with the naked eye. Our goal is to reveal little-known facts and hidden meanings to understand the intentions of groups of influence.
- Social networks. We analyse discussions by the most relevant experts, politicians and journalists in Russia.
- Our own sources. During regular visits to Moscow, we communicate with those who work for and with the authorities or take part in decision-making.
- R.Politik is not for or against Putin. Our reports are unbiased and devoid of political preferences. Its purpose is to help readers understand the motives of influences groups, their fears and expectations, their tactics and coalitions. Each issue drills down on what is important for the Kremlin today, be it geopolitics, elections, social policy (such as raising the retirement age) or economic challenges.
The bulletin is going to be issued every second and fourth Tuesday of a month.
In extraordinary situations there will be unscheduled issues.
In August we’ll take a vacation.
Once you subscribed you will gain access to all the previous issues of our analytical bulletin.
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to discuss discounted subscriptions.
Dear readers, the information we compile for you is exclusive and is protected by the intellectual property laws. Any free distribution shall be persecuted under the existing laws. When you forward our bulletins to your friends and colleagues you harm not only our project, but also the quality of the analytical product you have paid for.